ComfortCare Cushion Firm Mattresses
The ultimate in pressure-relieving comfort, the ComfortCare® Cushion Firm mattress furnishes a consistent night’s sleep, year after year. With body conforming support at the core, your body will be aligned for restorative sleep that supports you where you need it most.
Patented Marvelous Middle® technology delivers 25% more support in the middle of the mattress, where you need it most.
- Equalizes pressure distribution across the entire body
- Resilient, durable center support
- Extra lumbar support in the center third
- Protects against sagging for a superior mattress life
Individually wrapped, zoned, tempered coils
Individually wrapped, zoned, tempered coils provide conforming support and reduce partner disturbance from motion transfer.
- Zoned – 25% more support in the center third
- Tempered – heat treated to ensure coil "memory"
- Provides individual support and comfort and reduces motion transfer
Ventilated, flexible and resilient border that allows air to circulate throughout the night, keeping your mattress temperature-neutral.
- Delivers ventilated support
- Regulates temperature fluctuations
- Keeps bedding fresh and reduces allergens
Exceptionally firm foam that resists sagging and surrounds the perimeter of your mattress for edge-to-edge support.
- Edge-to-edge sleep comfort
- Extends the life of the mattress
- Provides a stable base for the entire mattress
High-density medium-firm foam
Delivers durable, reinforced cushioning support across the entire sleep surface.
- Provides pressure-point relief
- Extends the comfort life of the mattress
- Delivers consistent, long-lasting support
Gel-infused memory foam that delivers the conforming support of memory foam – but with gel that dissipates heat instead of storing it.
- Reduces partner motion disturbance
- Reacts to and moderates temperature variances
- Buffers sensitive pressure points and helps improve circulation
Find Your New ComfortCare Mattress Now!
Search by location
Looking for a retailer near you? Simply enter your zip code and find one closest to you.