5 Plants To Help You Sleep Better
Whether you have a green thumb or not, it's time to do some plant shopping.
Sleep easier with the power of greenery in your bedroom
If you wake up as tired as when you went to sleep, it could be caused by what you’re breathing in.
There are some toxins that we can’t get away from:
According to NASA, plants reduce air pollutants such as benzene and formaldehyde. Also, some plants convert carbon dioxide to oxygen, further improving indoor air quality.
- An ideal bedroom plant - Converts carbon dioxide to oxygen - Easy to care for - Hard to kill
- Sleek asset to a modern bedroom aesthetic - Included in NASA’s clean air study for its ability to clear away a variety of toxins
- Converts carbon dioxide to oxygen - Purifies the air of formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene - Need bright, indirect light and moist soil
- Treats sunburns, rashes and bug bites - Releases oxygen at night - Purifies the air of benzene and formaldehyde - Needs little watering
- Converts carbon dioxide to oxygen - Increases humidity by up to 5% which eases breathing and lessens susceptibility to colds and illnesses - Easy care