If you wake up as tired as when you went to sleep, it could be caused by what you’re breathing in.
There are some toxins that we can’t get away from:
- An ideal bedroom plant - Converts carbon dioxide to oxygen - Easy to care for - Hard to kill
- Sleek asset to a modern bedroom aesthetic - Included in NASA’s clean air study for its ability to clear away a variety of toxins
- Converts carbon dioxide to oxygen - Purifies the air of formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene - Need bright, indirect light and moist soil
- Treats sunburns, rashes and bug bites - Releases oxygen at night - Purifies the air of benzene and formaldehyde - Needs little watering
- Converts carbon dioxide to oxygen - Increases humidity by up to 5% which eases breathing and lessens susceptibility to colds and illnesses - Easy care