A mattress designed for our tired, ultra-connected society
If you could design the perfect mattress, what would it look and feel like? Depending on your need for pressure point relief, it might be plush and pillowy or firm and responsive. Would it be made from innersprings, latex or memory foam – or a hybrid using all three? We’re sure the design would be stylish and elegant but would the core incorporate cutting edge technology or materials that have stood the test of time – or maybe a blending of the best of both?
ComfortCare Limited Mattress
Why mattress innovation is so important
The more connected we get, the more sleep gets pushed to the “nice-to-have” rather than a “must-have” category. Think about it. For many people, the phone and iPad/ereader have replaced books on the nightstand – and all these electronics in our bedrooms are killing our sleep. Do you check your email before you go to bed and again when you wake up? When’s the last time you read an actual book – instead of Facebook?
Can a mattress undo all the damage we’re doing to ourselves with our busy, crazy-connected lifestyles?
Might be a lot to expect from a regular, run-of-the-mill mattress. But the ComfortCare Limited Mattress is no ordinary mattress. In fact, we think it’s unlike anything else on the market. In a nutshell, it’s the artful blending of old world craftsmanship and cutting edge technology. We’ve put so much innovation to the making of this mattress that we’re pretty sure we’ve hit our legal maximum. What’s more, we have four different comfort choices to help you hone in on the feel that’s best for you (and your partner if you don’t sleep alone).
What’s inside our new ComfortCare Limited Mattress?
A hand-tufted damask weave atop a luxurious layer of silk and wool and graphite-infused latex wick away moisture and control temperature year round. Say goodbye to motion-transfer and hello to superior pressure-point relief with Restonic’s TempaGel memory foam and patented Marvelous Middle technology.
Ready to climb into your sanctuary of healthy sleep?
Silk & Wool
Designed by Mother Nature, silk and wool offer a smart sleep solution:
- Delivers an ultra-cozy sleep surface for all-night comfort
- Supports climate-control within the micro-climate of the bed
- Wicks away moisture to keep bedding fresh and dry
Graphite-infused latex and graphite-infused TempaGel offer a supportable, breathable sleep surface:
- Normalizes temperature
- Buffers pressure-points for pain-free, deeper REM sleep
- Furnishes a mildew-resistant and hypoallergenic environment
- Keeps sheets, bedding and mattress fresher, longer
Individually wrapped coils in the center third of the mattress:
- Equalizes pressure distribution across the entire body
- Delivers resilient, reliable support where it’s needed most
- Protects against sagging for a longer-life mattress
- Allows for a deeper, more restorative sleep by virtually eliminating partner motion transfer
NASA developed Outlast® Gold delivers cutting edge climate-control:
- Supplies superlative thermal comfort – not too hot, not too cold
- Reduces tossing and turning with responsive temperature regulation
Looking for more mattress shopping information? Click on the links below and arm yourself with information!
- Mattress shopping tips
- Mattress buying guide
- What’s a hybrid mattress?
- Best bad back mattress
- Latex mattress info guide
- Compare mattress sizes (chart)