Restonic Twitter & Facebook Contest Rules
BY ENTERING RESTONIC TWITTER & FACEBOOK CONTESTS, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES:
1. Eligibility. Restonic Twitter Party and Facebook contests are open only to legal residents of the Continental United States (excluding Hawaii and Alaska) who have a twitter or Facebook account, and are over age eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Restonic Mattress Corporation®, Scott Living™ and Biltmore® (and members of the immediate families and households of such employees), and their respective affiliated and associated and related companies, agents, subsidiaries, suppliers, printers and distributors, franchisees, and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns will not be eligible.
2. Administrator. The administrator of Restonic Twitter and Facebook parties is Restonic Mattress Corporation, 50 Fountain Plaza Suite 142020, Buffalo, New York.
3. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in Restonic Twitter and Facebook contests constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
4. Submission Entry Period. Entrants may make submissions via Twitter or Facebook during the posted times of the contest only. Date and time can change based on Twitter’s status.
5. How to Enter:
- a. Submissions: To enter the Twitter or Facebook Parties, entrants must submit a Tweet or Facebook update during official party hours using the official hashtag of the party. The submitted Tweet or Facebook update must comply with the Tweet content restrictions set out in these Official Rules.
- b. Entry: By entering you agree that your entry conforms to the conditions provided above and that Administrator may disqualify you from the contest if it believes, in its sole discretion that your entry fails to conform. Entries must be submitted during the Entry Period. There is no limit to the number of entries and each Tweet or Facebook constitutes a single entry. Only entries submitted during the Entry Period will be considered.
- c. Contest Administrator’s time clock is the official clock for this contest.
- a. Prizes are available to US residents only, excluding Hawaii and Alaska. Prizes will vary from contest to contest.
- b. All Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions. Prize details and availability are subject to change. The Administrator reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion and for any reason, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value, including without limitation, a cash award. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person, Twitter and Facebook account and household. Odds of winning are based on the number of Tweets received during the Entry Period.
- c. Prizes will be awarded using a random drawing, which will be conducted by the Administrator at their offices within 24 hours of the end of the Entry Period. Potential winners will be notified via Twitter or Facebook of their winnings. Potential winners must respond within 24 hours with shipping information and phone number, must confirm their eligibility (including by providing such information as the Administrator may request to confirm such eligibility) and must successfully answer a mathematical skill-testing question in order to be declared a winner. If a potential winner does not respond, confirm eligibility, or answer the skill-testing question correctly, an alternate winner will be chosen from valid entries.
- d. Prizes are shipped directly from the Administrator and winner is not responsible for shipment of prizing, shipping fees, or insurance. The Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to ensure your prizes are delivered within 30 days but is not liable for non-receipt for any reason after 90 days.
7. Entrant’s Personal Information. Your personal information will be used for prize fulfillment only and for no other use or intention.
8. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. The Administrator and Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete entries, which will be void. All entries become the property of the Administrator upon receipt and none will be returned.
9. Tweet and Facebook Update Content Restrictions:
- The Tweet or Facebook Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Tweet or Facebook Update Submission must not disparage the Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest;
- The Tweet or Facebook Update Submission must not contain brand names, tradenames, trademarks or any other third party identifying marks, other than those owned by the Administrator, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest;
- The Tweet or Facebook Update Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
- The Tweet or Facebook Update Submission must not refer to third parties without their express permission;
- The Tweet or Facebook Update Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or in the sole discretion of the Sponsor not in good taste;
- The Tweet or Facebook Update Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and the Tweet or Facebook Update Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any province where Submission is created.
10. The Administrator is not responsible for any lost, misdirected or late entries, or contest documents, or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or servers, computer software problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website and assume no liability for damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer or other device, resulting from participating in the Contest. The Administrator may conduct investigations as relates to the contest, and entrants agree to cooperate in such respect. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on a Twitter or Facebook account, the winning entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the Twitter or Facebook account at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned a Twitter or Facebook account. By participating in the contest, Entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Administrator and their respective parent companies, affiliates or related companies, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, their advertising/promotion agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the contest, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize-related activity. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Contest Rules, and decisions of the Administrator, as the case may be, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this contest.