Let Drew and Jonathan Scott, hosts of HGTV’s Property Brothers, help you create the happiest of holidays with gift suggestions for everyone on your list
It’s that time of year! Company’s coming and you want to make sure your home – and guest bedroom – is ready for guests. And if we’re being honest, refreshing your primary bedroom would sweeten the holidays too, right?
If you’re a fan of Drew and Jonathan Scott, hosts of HGTV’s the Property Brothers and founders of Scott Living by Drew & Jonathan, you know they have impeccable taste and a passion for all things stylish. It’s no surprise then that their holiday gift guide is packed with savvy suggestions and sure-to-please ideas for all those who appreciate a well-designed home.
Go ahead and treat your friends and family – and yourself – to these great gift ideas from the brothers.
Drew and Jonathan’s holiday gift guide
1. Scott Living by Restonic Shippable Sleep Mattress. “Maybe the biggest factor in feeling relaxed and refreshed is getting a good night’s sleep,” said Jonathan. “Our Shippable Sleep Mattress is the best way to create the foundation for restorative sleep, paired with our Scott Living comforters and pillows. You’ll experience the luxury of a high-end hotel, paired with the comfort you can only find at home.” Shop the mattress: Scott Living by Restonic Shippable Sleep Mattress
2. Scott Living Charles Blanket. “A soft faux-fur blanket is the perfect present for anyone who loves movie nights at home,” said Jonathan. “And as a bonus, it looks great when not in use, too.” The Charles Blanket is a luxurious sheared faux fur blanket that’s soft, warm and machine washable. Available in cream or a soft gray. Shop the Scott Living Charles Blanket
3. Scott Living Willow Comforter Set. Choose between an abstract willow branch print on a smooth sateen weave or a free-spirited dot pattern on crisp percale for the reverse. This bedding set includes two shams and one comforter – all machine washable. “Updating bedding is something we say we’re going to do but then never seem to get around to it,” said Drew. “Surprise someone you love with a comforter that’s heavy on the ‘comf’ and has a reversible design. It’s like two gifts in one.” Shop the Scott Living Willow Comforter Set
4. Scott Living HygroCotton Sheet Set. “What’s a new comforter without a new set of sheets?” said Jonathan. “The best sheets are made from durable, luxury fabric that feel cool in the summer and warm in the winter… like these from Scott Living.” Made from 100% sustainably grown cotton in 400 thread count, these sheets soften a little more each time you wash them. HygroCotton’s hollow core yarn technology regulates temperature with its breathable, moisture wicking properties. Available in six beautiful colors. Shop the Scott Living HygroCotton Sheets
5. Scott Living Baristo Quilt. “A quilt adds an easy, classic design element to any bedroom,” said Drew. “Whoever gets this cotton quilt will especially love the extra layer to cozy up under during the rest of the cold months.” Made from 100% cotton, the geometric knotwork quilting pattern adds a touch of modern. It’s available in cream, tan, blue or a rich brown. Set includes two shams and one quilt – all machine washable. Shop the Scott Living Baristo Quilt
6. Scott Living Glenview Headboard and Bench Set. Radiating opulence, the Hawthorn headboard is upholstered in plush emerald green with swanky vertical channeling. Sold with a chic bench in matching upholstery, we guarantee it will be your new favorite reading spot. “If you have someone on your gift list who likes classic Hollywood glamour, they’ll love this emerald headboard and bench,” said Jonathan. “And the award for best bedroom on the block goes to….” Shop the Scott Living Glenview Headboard and Bench
7. Scott Living Glendale Accent Chair. Comfy, cozy, and unquestionably modern, you’ll love the extra deep-seat and lumbar support pillow, whether it finds a home in your living room or bedroom. “A little extra seating goes a long way,” said Drew. “This deep-seated accent piece is neutral enough to fit most color schemes, but modern enough to make an impact. Just be sure to suggest their New Years’ resolutions include NOT letting this become the ‘clothes chair.’” Shop the Scott Living Glendale Accent Chair
8. Scott Living Geometric Collage Oyster Area Rug. Consciously created in the USA with a premium polyester made from recycled water bottles, you’ll love the stain resistant color clarity of this rug – and the geometric design in a low-pile rug will be a beautiful addition to any décor. “An area rug can make a huge difference in bedroom décor,” said Jonathan. “Plus, a plush, cozy rug is more welcoming to cold toes than a bare floor during the winter months.” Shop the Scott Living Geometric Collage Area Rug
9. Scott Living Ceramic Vase Set. White with a milk-jug design, these vases are the perfect blend of modern and rustic. “Everyone can always use more vases and this ceramic set can be displayed together or separately,” said Drew. “Gift the set with a few sprigs of holiday greenery so they can use them right away.” Shop the Scott Living Ceramic Vases
10. Scott Living Axis Old Fashioned Glasses. Accented with a subtle, crisscrossing geometric design, these double old-fashioned glasses will add style to wherever and whatever you’re drinking. And for an added bonus – because we all need a bonus at the holidays – they’re dishwasher safe. Score! “These glasses make great hostess gifts, especially if you package them with their favorite whiskey,” said Jonathan. Shop the Scott Living Axis Glassware
Rest well & wake up ready to go!
Better sleep gives rise to better mornings, bringing your goals into focus and dreams within reach. Hungry for more sleep info? Dig into these posts:
- Drew and Jonathan discuss planet-friendly bedrooms
- Guest room styling secrets, according to Drew and Jonathan
- Drew and Jonathan’s best tips for a stress-free holiday season
Eager for more sleep info you can really use?
Join our communities on Facebook and Twitter and let's continue the conversation.
We'd love to hear what you have to say!
This blog does not provide medical advice. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on Restonic.com. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.